Take the Lawyers.com Bloghound Quiz!
Test your legal absorption quotient by answering the following questions about the past week’s Lawyers.com blogs.
1. Premiums increase dramatically, and some auto insurers stop writing policies altogether for drivers at age:
2. Of the 3,030 people killed in the 9/11 attacks, what percentage has been positively identified from remains?
- 84 percent
- 67 percent
- 59 percent
- 42 percent
3. Which of the following is not an advantage of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy over a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- a Chapter 13 bankruptcy usually takes less time to discharge
- an individual can adjust secured debts in Chapter 13 by extending the repayment period
- an individual may be able to avoid foreclosure of a home mortgage in a Chapter 13 case
- a co-signer of a loan owed by a Chapter 13 filer is also protected by the filing
4. In non-community property states, survivors or beneficiaries are liable for a deceased person’s debts:
- only to the extent they receive something from the decedent’s estate
- only if the debts are "secured"
Have a (f)lawless weekend.
Like this article? Share it with others using this link: http://bit.ly/nXDTnR
Related Apps for Your Smartphone*
- ABA Journal – Breaking legal news and other goodies for your iStuff. Free
- Congress – Want to know what’s up in the current session? Here you go. Free
- CNBC Mobile – Don’t miss the next Flash Crash! Free
* Please note that these apps are for informational purposes only, and neither LexisNexis nor Lawyers.com endorses these apps or accepts liability for their use.
- Learn more about your legal issue on Lawyers.com
- Find an attorney on Lawyers.com
- Discuss your community issue on our Legal Forums
- Lawyers.com Suggested Legal Books
- Did this article help you? If so, please consider sharing it with your friends and encourage them to become a fan of Lawyers.com on Facebook. Or follow us on Twitter to retweet to your friends/followers.
- Download the Lawyers.com app for the iPhone or access the site on your smartphone