Read the Latest Issue of ‘Your Home & The Law’ Newsletter

Posted July 20, 2012 in by | Your Home & The Law

Join our mailing list!

Do You Need a Residential Real Estate Broker?

You aren’t required to use a residential real estate broker when buying, selling or leasing a home, but you should consider it. The decision to use a broker is a personal one. It depends on how much free time you have, your knowledge of the real estate market and the legal challenges you’ll face along the way.

Find Out More…


Solving Disagreements with Your HOA

Homeowners associations, or HOAs, act as the governing bodies of some housing developments, and may be responsible for creating and enforcing rules for the community. As a resident and homeowner, you have legal options if you get into a dispute with your HOA.

Find Out More…


Use a Mortgage Relief Program To Solve Your Home Loan Problems

Thanks to high unemployment rates, many homeowners are struggling to make their mortgage payments. But the federal government has created a variety of mortgage relief programs to help at-risk homeowners modify or end their mortgages.

Find Out More…


Talk to a Real Estate Lawyer—For Free!

Join and attorney Roger Dunaway on Monday, July 23, at 2 pm ET for a free online Q&A discussing real estate law and landlord-tenant issues. Whether you’re picking your way through the complicated process of buying or selling property, or concerned about whether the lease you’re about to sign really protects your interests, Mr. Dunaway will be available to answer your questions.

Find Out More…


Don’t Just Sign a Lease, Also Sign a Roommate Agreement

Whenever you enter into a relationship with someone that involves money, it’s good to get your agreement in writing. When you’re living together as well, having an agreement in place becomes even more important.

Find Out More…

Tagged as: , , , , , ,