Your Right To Representation On Your SSA claim

Mr. James R. Linehan's Social Security Disability Legal Blogs

Licensed for 30 years

Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK

You can have a representative, such as an attorney, help you when you do business with Social Security. We will work with your representative, just as we would with you.

For your protection, in most situations, your representative cannot charge or collect a fee from you without first getting written approval from us. However, your representative may accept money from you in advance as long as it is held in a trust or escrow account.

Both you and your representative are responsible for providing us with accurate information. It is illegal to furnish false information knowingly or willfully. If you do, you may face criminal prosecution.

Click here for more information

‹ Blogs Home